||[Jan. 2nd, 2007|05:47 pm]
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before? Had 2 boyfriends in the same year. Went to more then 1 concert. Made friends in the fashion buisness. Felt like I'm more likely to be a fashion designer.|
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for next year? pretty much except I dont give a shit about that now.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Heidi Klum i guess.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Tony Jay -__-
5. What countries did you visit? the country in my mind
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? possibly losing weight and being much more adventurous !
7. What day from 2006 will remain etched in your memory? December 2nd, August 27th, Decemeber 7th, July 26th and of course January 21st (SWEET SIXTEEN)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Losing a few more pounds, doing well in BOCES, and Serving my first detention.
9. What was your biggest failure? Not losing as much weight as I'd like to and not starting a band.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Depression, Found out I have BDD, Push pin through my foot a couple of times and ack just life sometimes.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Tickets to see The Goo Goo Dolls and My Nana Kitade shirt from Otakon.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Erica's....cause high school can be tough and Cat's...cause life is just tough.
13. Whose behavior appalled/depressed you? Alot of people...
14. Where did most of your money go? clothes and anime things...as usual.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Concerts and Otakon, as usual.
16. What song will always remind you of 2006? Mary by Scissor Sisters, Number 1 in Heaven by Nemesis, Any song by Nana Kitade, Bones by The Killers and of course Black Apples by Trashlight Vision.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
thinner/fatter? the same.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? dieted more and been more adventurous.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? eating
20. How will you be spending Christmas? being w/ my family
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened in 2006? just saying stupid things with my speech inpediment.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006? yep and I am in love right now :3
23. How many one night stands? zero
24. What was your favorite TV program? Project Runway and Noah's Arc along w/ US of Ant.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate a year ago?Yeah, but thats between Myself and I.
26. What was the best book you read? As usual the new Gossip Girls book *freak* and best manga is School Rumble.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Nemesis and The Sex Slaves
28. What did you want and got? Nintendo DS baby X3
29. What did you want and not get? some shoes. omg shoes.
30. What was your favourite film of this year? Its gonna be Factory Girl when I see it but so far...The Holiday,Brick and The Lady In Question is Charles Busch
31. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? Had The best birthday party ever on the face of the planet, it was soo amazing. 16.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? I guess being a bit thinner but otherwise hmm breaking up some relationships in a happier way.
33. How would you describe your fashion concept of 2006? Being myself more and less gothy. I still have my punk roots but more Edie Sedwigk meets Gothic Lolita meets Debbie Harry and then finally meets Betsey Johnson. Basically ruffly mini skirts, retro band shirts, funky jewerly and stripes.
34. What kept you sane? Andy Warhol dreams and Guitar Hero.
35. What celebrity did you fancy most? Robby Takac :3 my sweet lil robby OH and Jeremy Piven. But as far as girls go I love me some Zoey Dechanel
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Gay marriage as usual.
37. Who do you miss? alot of people, people i never get to see, people i always see but dont get enough time with.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Lizzy and Alanna, my little sisters <3
39. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2004: Crushes aren't always what they seem...they might play like they like u but in the end its all to get some. and then your screwed for most of your life *shrugs*
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
But the ones who fight and die
Are the truth inside the lie
Now it's all built on our backs
And we struggle to survive
And we'll be standing when you're gone
And we'll be heard again
We missed our chance but not for long
I know somehow we will hold on we'll be here
When you're gone